My name is Cheryl Besner. I was born in Montreal and adore the pulse of my city. I am a single woman with 3 fabulous children, one cat, and one dog. I come from a large, loving and supportive family, and I’m very fortunate to be surrounded by an amazing circle of friends. I am an Event Producer with a background in fashion and business. Over the last seven years, I have produced original concepts for a variety of events, from private parties to charity galas - always challenging myself to push the boundaries of creativity.
I have played many roles over my lifetime: daughter, sister, granddaughter, friend, girlfriend, wife, mother.
I’m a lot like you...
- I am a hopeful romantic
- I love to connect people
- I love to live my life with passion and meaning
- I love to treat every day as an adventure as it keeps me energized
- I love to be inquisitive and learn
- I love to meet new people, because I believe each person brings me a gift
- I love to celebrate all the beauty I find in the world around me
- I love to make people smile
- I love to laugh
- I love to inspire people to reach beyond their grasp
- I love to dance through life
- I love to love and be loved...which brings me back to
- I am a hopeful romantic!
After my long term relationship ended approximately two years ago, I decided to look inside myself to find out who I am and what makes me tick. I now know more of what I want out of life. I have rebuilt a life for myself and my inner being is at peace. I’m now ready to share my life with someone again.
Now, how do I go about doing that as a mature, passionate, and (hopefully) wiser woman? How do I expand my horizons to find love? What options are out there for me?
This isn’t just my personal quest for love.
365 Days to find Love is an exploration of what Love is: for me and for you.
Join me, let's do this together!